Sunday, February 23, 2014

Another Day, Another Night?!

After a whole week of being sick, you really can't enjoy life. It hurts to laugh because you'd been coughing so much that your sides hurt, with nothing else that I can compare it to, it is pure torture >__< well the good side is I'm building my non-existing abs, NOT!!!

There is a lot of things that I missed out as a freshman year of college, I didn't even go to my own dormal. It's like you didn't go to your senior prom in highschool.
Although my senior prom wasn't that great anyways but at least I can say that I went.
Thank goodness I didn't let it slide again, cause it was an amazing experience, we killed the photobooth though. I got ourselves a stack of photos which I still need to scan and print out.
Everyone knows what they are doing except the cow on the very left, she goes mooooo~
Would you like an air kiss?!
She is still clueless as ever!!
Eventually she'll learn that the camera is not on the screen :)
In the end it was a night with great music, people, oh and food!!! lmao

credit to Carena for the photos

No comments:

Finally a Tree (follow up)

FINALLY I HAVE GRADUATED!!! Such bittersweet moments, the pros and cons are endless, but in the mean time let's just focus on the pro...