Tuesday, March 17, 2015

New Mint Project :)

Been so long since I have knitted and here I am again with this mint yarn.
I took it apart from a shrug that I knitted a year back, simply because it expanded way too much after the washing process and it looked to bulky after it was completed.
Hopefully this time around it will be a perfect knit ^ ^
Ahhh this leaf lace design seems to be really nice (I shall link the design when I find it).
After I finish knitting this jumper, I'll look like a tree if I ever match it with brown pants of some sort.
Here I am using a jumper I bought a while back as a template for the length and width of this new project.
So far on my knitting needle I have 170 stitches on a number four needle. The gauge I believe is 8 stitches per inch.
I'm not looking forward to knitting the arms though, since I have always had trouble with them ;___;
After two weeks of knitting and school, this is how it turned out ^ ^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey i really like your blog! here is mine, take a look at it www.waytomercury.blogspot.com

MissTrinh said...

Hi Lucia, I made this blog back in highschool where it was required constant blogging of English daily journals. I felt bad deleting it so I still kept it where I would only go on when I have free time, thus the super late reply ; ^ ;

I would love to read your blogs but I don't have access.

Finally a Tree (follow up)

FINALLY I HAVE GRADUATED!!! Such bittersweet moments, the pros and cons are endless, but in the mean time let's just focus on the pro...